the rawspirit profile image 88

How do you stop your Hubber score from fluctuating? When I make a change it goes down. Does yours?

Thanks to several superb authors here on HubPages, I have started reworking my hubs. These high ranking authors have been kind enough to show me how to improve my hubs and attract more readers. I have started making changes to my hubs beginning with the titles and going capsule by capsule making improvements. My readership has increased, and comments are going up. My problem is I signed on, and my Hubber score had dropped from 92-88. Why would the editors do this? Very discouraged. I have hubs waiting in the wings, and I don't know if I should publish them. Any advice would be helpful. THX

Buildreps profile image94

Buildreps says

• the rawspirit profile image

Robert Morgan (the rawspirit) 17 months ago

Thanks again for your wise counsel. I figured I was calling for help lol. Paul did not pickup. Best to you. OMG forgot about the tree. Thanks again.

Missy Smith profile image87

Missy Smith says

• the rawspirit profile image

Thanks Missy, I am wondering if it causes any of the hubs to idle and not be pushed to google. I am so new to this it's hard to figure out. Blessings. Bobby

liesl5858 profile image82

Linda Bryen (liesl5858) says

• the rawspirit profile image

I have all featured hubs, and I keep tweaking them to keep their scores up. It takes away from my time to write. But, even with my scores up my Hubber scores continues to fluctuate. I am learning more about what to do do about it from buildingreps.

Rochelle Frank profile image89

Rochelle Frank says

• Buildreps profile image

Buildreps 17 months ago

What makes HP's algorithm difficult to track is that it has a time delay. Activity of a few weeks ago can still have effect, while you forgot what you did back then. Feedback to your Hubs also affects your score.