peeples profile image 90

Can I file a complain with google for stolen content, if I have changed the content...

on my page? TWO STATE websites copy and pasted a large part of one of my articles. It was bullet point. I have since (yesterday before I knew) gone in and edited the article so that there is a lot more on each bullet point and changed one of the bullet points to something different. Can I still file a complaint even though my original content has been changed? It really bothers me that a state ran website stole my work without even having the decency to source it even though they sourced other parts of their article.

Kylyssa profile image95

Kylyssa Shay (Kylyssa) says

• peeples profile image

Peeples 16 months ago

I do not have it saved. Crap I have no idea how to find in original form. Honestly it wasn't well written so I didn't keep the old copy.

MizBejabbers says

• peeples profile image

Peeples 16 months ago

Well that quick I got a reply from Wisconsin who fixed theirs. Hopefully Texas will reply and I won't have to file complaints. Now that I realize it's so much of an issue I am moving them to a drive. Thanks!

stricktlydating profile image85

StricktlyDating says