Pollyannalana profile image 80

Do you think Sander's is guaranteed the nomination with all continued lies Hillary keeps telling?

Bad enough she has been proven to have reason a plenty to be arrested but it seems every time she opens her mouth she adds a new lie. It is almost embarrassing to me and I can't stand her! Is the woman a narcissist? Is that why she doesn't even realize people can go back and catch her up in lie after lie or does she think there is just enough people who care nothing for the truth she can fool to win an election she surely cannot have based solely on her crimes of leaking top & above top secret and now we have Kerry in there too! Can it all be lied out of? Shee; I get so tired of it & shamed!

gmwilliams profile image85

Grace Marguerite Williams (gmwilliams) says

• Pollyannalana profile image

Pollyannalana 8 months ago

Oh but wasn't it close and now all he has to do is wait for more of her sins to spill out. Now Kerry is involved; even dummies that never know what is going on may hear about this. Wait and see.