Greensleeves Hubs profile image 96

Can someone tell me how to access the Learning Centre info on HubPro?

It used to be really easy to bring up a simple index of Learning Centre topics. Now I click on 'Help' and then on 'Learning Centre' and it brings up a load of capsules none of which mention HubPro. When I type HubPro into the search box it says 'No Results' (!) There must be results but I cannot find them. Cheers. alun

nochance profile image89

Best Answer Chloe Davis Smith (nochance) says

• Greensleeves Hubs profile image

Greensleeves Hubs 6 months ago

Thanks Chloe. That's what I was looking for.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like the fancy capsule layout. What's wrong with a simple alphabetical list? H for HubPro? :)

B. Leekley profile image88

Brian Leekley (B. Leekley) says

• Greensleeves Hubs profile image

Greensleeves Hubs 6 months ago

Thanks Brian. That brings up some useful pages, difficult to locate by other means. I've found the page I was looking for about Basic and Premium HubPro differences can be reached by clicking on My Profile - Edit - Account Settings - What is HubPro?

Johnny James A profile image79

James (Johnny James A) says

• Greensleeves Hubs profile image

Greensleeves Hubs 6 months ago

Thanks for that James. That's certainly a useful link for the Learning Centre but it isn't the complete index and doesn't seem to include HubPro anywhere on that page?