Does it mostly come from hubpages, google and other search engines, social bookmarking sites, or from your other blogs/websites?
sort by best latest
About 75% of my traffic is HubPages; the other 25% is from Google (all over the world). There are some others but the percentage is low.
You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.
Ok. Share with us. Where are you posting the links to your hubs. Most of my traffic is coming from Hubpages and just a small percent from search engines.
About 2/3 from search engines, and 1/3 from HubPages.
I would like to have 99% search and 1% Hub, with the Hub traffic to be tens of thousands a month. That means search traffic would be hundreds of thousands a month.
I would need a whole bunch more Hubs and links to get that.
I don't do social networks, so zilch from that.
From hub pages and from the tweets. I generally tweet my hub as soon as I publish it.
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.