Looking over your hubs, I think I can help. I haven't been here long, but I've been writing articles and stories on the Internet for almost a decade.
- First off, your tags seem pretty ok, but adding a few more helps expand the search. Those are the words people type in and by relevance/popularity those who's hubs contain the most of those tags show up.
- think more importantly, some of your hubs are massive walls of text. You have paragraphs that are larger than most textbooks or encyclopedias. This is very discouraging to readers.
- A minor note, most of your hubs are about spiritual things. I don't know exactly how popular that is on Hubpages right now but it could be low.
- The quality of the hubs can be improved with better/more pictures, white space (areas around text or pictures which grants the illusion of a faster, easier read). Also, some grammar/spelling errors can discourage reading regardless of how good the material is (in Waiting on God, your first line has a misspelling).
- Try adding "Christianity, the Bible, and Jesus" as a subcategory; right now it stops at Religion and Philosophy. This might help pluck your hubs from a multitude to a more concentrated area of willing readers.
I think someone is reading them. The rating of your hubs are slowly going up. They start off at 50. It's better than people reading them and rating them down.