jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Hub title change not changing in search engines.

1. NC4Life078 profile image82
    NC4Life078posted 4 years ago

"How long does it take Google, Bing, Yahoo to update"

For example: I just changed all of my titles to long tailed keywords since my original ones were vague. But, Google isn't recognizing the new titles. I would like to see if the new titles will increase traffic, but since it is displaying them as old titles/ incorrect links in the search it doesn't help.

I'm almost tempted to deleted the Hubs, and then remake them with the new titles.

1. Dale Hyde profile image85
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You can take care of this quickly. Go to Google Webmaster, click on your account here, then click "health" then click "fetch with Google." Once fetched you will have the option to have the hub indexed. This usually will take place within hours once submitted.

2. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

Don't delete them!!!

It can take several days for google to re-index your hubs. Give it some time.

1. WryLilt profile image89
      WryLiltposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Google "caches" or copies webpages it puts in searches. It takes the information you see in searches off these copies. When it revisits your page it will "recache" it and the search results will include your new keywords. It can take a few days or weeks. Try pinging them to hurry up the process.

Deleting them would reset your hub age to 0. And age is important with Google.