jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Adsense confusion, help please!

1. violet-femme profile image86
    violet-femmeposted 4 years ago

Hello, apologies...I understand Adsense questions have been posted many times! I have searched and read several articles but am still not finding many answers to my specific problem.

I've been with HP for a few months now and finally published my first Hub yesterday. It's lengthy with many photos, so no lack of content that's for sure.

I've tried signing up with google Adsense a few times but keep being rejected due to lack of content.

I submitted my page url: http://violet-femme.hubpages.com/

Is it a case of me just needing to post a few more hubs before I'm approved? I'm finding this all a bit frustrating!

1. Dale Hyde profile image87
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I do believe the amount of hubs that is given usually in the forum to have published in order to gain the Google Adsense approval is ten published hubs. In my case I already had a valid Google Adsense account so I did not personally run into this issue.

A well done and remarkably informative first hub! Keep up the great work and Welcome To HubPages! smile

2. IzzyM profile image86
      IzzyMposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Your first hub is great, so if you produce consistent content like that, you are good to go!

Unfortunately, Google sees your hub as a one-hit-wonder, and want to see more of what you can do before they will approve your application.

Most people suggest you write 10 hubs before you can expect an acceptance into the Google Adsense program.

Or you can take a shortcut and start a blog on blogspot.com, throw up a few posts with a couple of 100 words on each, and apply for Adsense through it.

Google own blogspot(and it is free to join).

3. yougotme profile image94
      yougotmeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yup! Dale and Izzy are both right! Nowadays, it has been more difficult to get an approved Adsense account, since Google has become stricter when it comes to guidelines and policies.

Yes, I guess the rejection issue would be solved when you have reached about 10 hubs (this is the safest number).

In my case, I only needed to have 6 hubs. Unfortunately, although insufficient content had been addressed, I needed to solve another rejection issue. So, I guess my advise is, you also familiarize yourself with other possible rejection issues so that you won't need to go through them in the future. smile

2. violet-femme profile image86
    violet-femmeposted 4 years ago

Ahhh, thank you IzzyM and Dale Hyde, it's much more clear now! I appreciate you both taking the time to explain it all to me smile

It's a shame HubPages don't go in to much detail. Or maybe they do and I simply haven't read it all properly!