jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

IMPLEMENTED: a new Grandparent topic, or Older People

1. GoodLady profile image84
    GoodLadyposted 4 years ago

There is a Parenting topic but there is no Grand-parenting topic category - or topic for Older People.
    I'm writing a few hubs which I hope will be very interesting to older people - since I am a 65 yr old baby boomer myself;  I find other topic categories to publish them under - which is not that specific.
    Older people are not necessarily old, but they have graduated from being more than 'parents', or 'in relationships'-
    I just published
    http://goodlady.hubpages.com/hub/Games- … e-Elderly-

and I will be writing about 'How to be the Best Grandparents'.  Doesn't seem right it will have to go under Parenting!

PS:  the word 'Elderly' is no longer politically correct.  It is 'Older People'.

Thanks.

Best,

Penelope (GoodLady)

2. GoodLady profile image84
    GoodLadyposted 4 years ago

I should have been talking about Categories.  Excuse me.  There is a Parenting and Family Category but no place for Grand Parents within it !!!!!

3. Jason Menayan profile image60
    Jason Menayanposted 4 years ago

Great suggestion. I've added a subcategory under "Parenting & Family" called "Grandparenting." Due to caching issues, there might be a short delay before the category appears in our taxonomy.

GoodLadyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

That's wonderful! Thank you.  I won't hurry with Grandparenting hubs, will wait till Gp is up.

1. Sally's Trove profile image99
        Sally's Troveposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Great suggestion from you and great response from HP. I'm glad to see this new category happen!

GoodLadyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes, it is a great response from HP, you are absolutely right Sally's Trove.

working