Why did my profile text vanish?

1. 0
    Milli Thorntonposted 4 years ago

Yesterday afternoon I refreshed my profile page and noticed that the bio text was gone. I was not in edit mode for Profile at any time yesterday so I know I didn't delete it accidentally myself.

I've been trying to determine what action to take to fix this. I haven't tried to replace the text yet because I don't know whether I'm being investigated by the HubPages team for some sort of violation. (I looked everywhere in my account but didn't see any notices to indicate I'm being moderated. Haven't received an email about it either.)

I also searched in Q&A and here in the forums to look for any previous questions about this issue, but I didn't find anything. I've cleared my cache, checked my profile on other browsers and another computer, and all the usual double-checks. It's definitely missing.

I'm not sure whether to report this in the forum for technical issues, contact the HubPages moderating team to ask why they removed it or simply reconstruct my profile from memory.

Any suggestions?

P.S. My Hubber score went up by two points since yesterday afternoon, which I was not expecting with my bio area now missing.

1. Dale Hyde profile image88
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I have just viewed your profile and no bio is displayed to me either. I would report this to technical or to team@hubpages.com via email. With tomorrow being a Federal holiday here in the US, you probably will not get a response until after the 4th.