My profile text vanished and never came back

1. 0
    Milli Thorntonposted 4 years ago

Approximately two-and-a-half days ago, I refreshed the screen on my profile to check my Hubber score and noticed that my bio was gone.

I had not been in edit mode for Profile for several days, so I know I didn't accidentally delete it myself.

At first I assumed I was being moderated. I've been waiting to see if there would be a notice from the HubPages team about some kind of violation, but there's been nothing.

I've checked the problem on other browsers and on another computer, and my profile text is definitely gone. Another Hubber who read my question in the Need Help? forum yesterday checked it on his computer and he also reported it missing.

Is this a technical problem? And can I go ahead and recreate my profile text . . . or should I write to the HP team to ask them why they removed my profile?

Thank you for any light you can shed on this.

1. Millionaire Tips profile image89
      Millionaire Tipsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I don't see any words in your profile either.  Hope you get the issue straightened out quickly.

2. 0
      Milli Thorntonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

So far I've had no luck getting feedback on the forums about what might have caused this situation. It's affecting my Hubtivity (I don't want to leave comments, etc. when I have no bio that would help me make new friends) . . . so I've decided to recreate my bio text.

I will also write to the HubPages team to ask them to OK it. And to tell me why my first bio was deleted (if that's what happened).