jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Leaving Comments as Hub Author

1. Jean Rogers profile image79
    Jean Rogersposted 4 years ago

I have been here about a month and I am still trying to figure out how things work. How do you leave comments on your own hubs when you would like to reply to someone's comment? Do you simply post a new comment or use the reply button under the commenter's comment? Technically speaking, I do not know how each option functions or which is best. If you choose the "reply" option does the commenter need to approve your reply? Thanks for the insight!

1. Randy Godwin profile image93
      Randy Godwinposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Simply reply in the comment box beneath your hub.  Welcome to HubPages!  smile

2. Janetirismary profile image60
      Janetirismaryposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I thought I was the only one having problems. I can't help you with your query but I'm glad someone else has. Good luck!

3. ChristyWrites profile image81
      ChristyWritesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You are right Jean to press the reply button after the comments. You can reply individually to each comment or, if you have a large number to respond to for one hub, you can use the one comment box if you find that easier.

I wrote a hub about reasons to respond to hub comments that you may find useful:
      http://christywrites.hubpages.com/hub/R … -your-hubs

Welcome to HubPages!

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago

I find that 'moderate' your reply button out of place and annoying though lol

1. Healthy Pursuits profile image89
      Healthy Pursuitsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yo don't have to do anything with that button. It's only if you want to change your reply.