jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Resolved: Upload Video from Youtube

1. Virtuous1 profile image61
    Virtuous1posted 4 years ago

I have several videos I've made and uploaded them to my Youtube I wish this site would allow you to upload your personal video. I have tired through my email but it tells me that the file is to large.. Be nice if Hubpages would allow us to do it,. especially if it's clean and not profanity and things like that. I do allot of my teachings on Youtube and that is why I have Youtube.

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You don't need to upload your videos here, if you already have them on Youtube.

You can simply create an ordinary Hub (not a video Hub), use the video embed capsule, and embed your Youtube video.

That way you get double exposure:  your video is on Youtube, where it can be seen directly.  It's also on HubPages, where it will get another set of visitors.  And there is a link TO your Hub from your Youtube video, which may attract visitors in the other direction.  Win-win.

2. MickiS profile image94
    MickiSposted 4 years ago

Thanks for the response, Marisa. Got to this suggestion well before me. I'm marking this as 'resolved' since the feature, as suggested, already exists.

Virtuous1, let me know if this did not resolve your problem.

1. Virtuous1 profile image61
      Virtuous1posted 4 years ago in reply to this

thank you both it helped