jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Advice needed upon my 'depression' hub...

1. ashish04joshi profile image73
    ashish04joshiposted 5 years ago

I published this hub around two weeks back but it has got only a handful of views since then.

http://ashish04joshi.hubpages.com/hub/U … l-disorder

I understand there're a lot of other articles all over the web but now that I've published this hub, how can I get it to be more visible on internet.
    When I Google for 'depression', my hub is nowhere :-(

Any suggestions are more than welcome.

1. LisaMarie724 profile image83
      LisaMarie724posted 5 years ago in reply to this

There are a couple problems with this hub.  There are grammar mistakes, and it is a widely covered subject.  To write about a subject like this you must incorporate SEO keywords into your writing to get any traffic.  If you need more help email me and I'd be more than happy to help you out with rewriting this.

ashish04joshiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have no idea about SEO, keywords and all. I would really like to know.
        And there are grammatical mistakes too? Thanks for telling me. I'll have to take another look.

1. LisaMarie724 profile image83
          LisaMarie724posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Your welcome.  SEO is one of the most important things for writers to know about, it's how your hubs get found on search engines.  To get an understanding you can read my hub on 'what are seo keywords'.

ashish04joshiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ok, I'll check it out for sure.
            You too have hubs upon depression. I'll have a look upon them too to learn more.

working