jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

HP ad program

1. mommytalks profile image60
    mommytalksposted 4 years ago

Anyone else having problems with the HP ad program not updating (again).... I've been stuck since Thursday....

Thx!

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes.  I happens periodically - HP sometimes has trouble (particularly on weekends) getting information from advertisers.  Be patient - it will probably update tomorrow when everyone goes back to work.

2. mr williams profile image82
      mr williamsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I've come to the realization after two weeks of earnings the Hubpages ad program sucks

2. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

How is the HP ad program doing these days anyway. I temporarily signed off them so as to reach my adsense payout as soon as possible.

mommytalksposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I've tried it by itself, with adsense and just adsense .... HP ad program alone works best for me. I do get a ton of traffic from Pinterest, though.... I have one Hub that's been pinned over 14,000 times

1. paradigmsearch profile image89
        paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I bet it was a recipe hub. big_smile

where's that thumb's up button smile

1. paradigmsearch profile image89
            paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Paul E. is also big on recipes. He's got a traffic discussion going at http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/100333

3. paradigmsearch profile image89

As for hpads I'd be interested in comparisons between May and June. Not details, just which was better. Or were they relatively the same?

May and June were almost the same. My best guess is that July is almost double what the entire month of June was and it's only the 8th.

4. paradigmsearch profile image89

Adsense is neglecting and mistreating me this month. Pondering a return to hpads...

working