jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (22 posts)

Friday, July 6th Earnings at $0.00

1. Winterfate profile image98
    Winterfateposted 4 years ago

Subject title says it all. Considering that I got page views during Friday, I find it incredibly weird that I didn't make a single cent on that day.

If this is some sort of bug in the system, it needs fixing. If this is truly what I earned on the 6th, I'd love an explanation as to why this is the case.

Thanks in advance!

1. healthmanager profile image83
      healthmanagerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Same problem here

1. healthmanager profile image83
        healthmanagerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Problem fixed

2. Suraph profile image88
      Suraphposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Also noticed this as well.  I'm assuming it's a bug and will hopefully be fixed.

3. WAHmom profile image86
      WAHmomposted 4 years ago in reply to this

same here, thanks for bringing up this issue.

4. LauraGT profile image87
      LauraGTposted 4 years ago in reply to this

ditto!

5. WorkAtHomeMums profile image85
      WorkAtHomeMumsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Same here. With Saturday updated though. Friday still at $0

6. Bobski606 profile image92
      Bobski606posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Same problem too.

2. Doctor Kristy profile image81
    Doctor Kristyposted 4 years ago

Same here.

Made some cents with eBay which are showing up normally, but for hubpages ad program, $0.00 .

3. Zakmoonbeam profile image92
    Zakmoonbeamposted 4 years ago

Same with me, and I never get a zero day usually!

4. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago

Obviously it's still pending. This is the 2nd forum post so far about the same issue, how many more can we go for this week? lol

1. JKenny profile image92
      JKennyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes it must be. I must admit that it was a bit of a shock to the see a zero under the impressions column, considering I'm averaging between 170-220 views a day. I'm sure they'll fix it soon enough though, they always do. smile

5. sabrebIade profile image82
    sabrebIadeposted 4 years ago

I guess *pending* is becoming so commonplace now they dont put up the little notices anymore.

1. Eranofu profile image80
      Eranofuposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I highly doubt that 'they don't put up the little notices' on purpose. It is just a mistake.

6. sabrebIade profile image82
    sabrebIadeposted 4 years ago

I mean that since pending is so commonplace now, perhaps they dont see the need in putting up the notice every time.
    We have had more and more days and longer and longer periods with pending figures.

7. profile image0
    Arlene V. Pomaposted 4 years ago

So why are you so surprised and have to establish a thread or two on this subject?  D-U-H.  All you can do is wait it out because you don't have any power over getting paid.  D-U-H.  Find something else to worry about!

8. profile image0
    Giselle Maineposted 4 years ago

I think the issue for many hubbers is actually not the delay in and of itself.  I think the issue is that:
    i) the zero earnings were not asterisked as "pending" (leading some to believe that these were finalized earnings instead of pending)
    and
    ii) initially being unsure of whether the zero earnings was an issue with just their own account or a site-wide issue (although it is now clear from Forum responses that it seems to be site-wide, or at least with many users affected).

So, I personally found it helpful to read what others had put in the Forums. In general I found this to be a helpful and positive thread in terms of knowing that it is a glitch that we will just need to wait out - thanks Winterfate.  But if any people are bound and determined to feel negative about people bringing up the Fri Jul 6th earnings issue in the Forums, then go right ahead.

9. GamerAinion profile image86
    GamerAinionposted 4 years ago

Oh ok. Its good to know others are having this issues. I was wondering if people were not accidentally viewing without finishing the loading or if the ads on the page weren't worth anything. tongue

I was sad. Hahaha

10. hildred profile image95
    hildredposted 4 years ago

Mine says the same. There's a notice saying the 6-9 are still pending, but the asterisk is missing which is unusual ime. I'm not going to worry too much about it until the notice  goes away and it still says 0.

11. Winterfate profile image98
    Winterfateposted 4 years ago

My earnings for July 6th have just fixed themselves. I hope everyone else gets their earnings updated as well! big_smile

12. WAHmom profile image86
    WAHmomposted 4 years ago

what happened to our earnings from july 25 to today?

1. efeyas profile image93
      efeyasposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I don't know but was wondering the same thing. They haven't been updated for awhile now and are still in pending status.

working