jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Substandard article......clarification required please.

1. poshcoffeeco profile image87
    poshcoffeecoposted 4 years ago

http://poshcoffeeco.hubpages.com/video/ … elp-people

Article published and accepted warmly by all who have read it then I get it unpublished with a substandard rating. Please tell me what I am doing to get this unpublished.

Steve Mitchell

1. libby1970 profile image84
      libby1970posted 4 years ago in reply to this

It could be any number of things. Does it have enough words? 500 or more? Is it written clearly? Are there spelling errors? Does it make sense? Does it look professional? Without seeing the hub it is impossible to say what could be the issue. Usually it is a combination or errors-spelling, grammer, etc... One thing you can do to clarify is to email hubpages and find out exactly what they mean pertaining to your hub. Good Luck

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago

Nobody can see your hub once it's unpublished hmm unless they look for the cache which I couldn't find. Maybe a 'pro' will be able to do so and offer better help. I would recommend you view the 'Learning Center' through the menu link under your name (top right) for definition of 'sub-standard'.

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 4 years ago

Admin will only discuss account problems in private, aka via email.  It's so you don't get humiliated in public when they explain what is wrong with your Hub. 

Before you email the moderation team, you will want to read the below,

1. Nouveau Skeptic profile image76
      Nouveau Skepticposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I looked but I am not sure you want me to spell it out here.

4. Jason Menayan profile image59
    Jason Menayanposted 4 years ago

If your Hub or Question has been moderated, please refer to the email that was sent to you for further explanation. You can refer to the Learning Center for additional information on Hub moderations. If you still have questions, or if your questions involve account or Forum moderations, please contact the moderation team for clarification; we ask that you do this so your privacy is maintained. Thank you for your understanding.

Closed to reply