I scrolled through this forum looking for challenges. Yet, I only found two. This being said, let us create a place for new challenges.
1. 30 Hubs in 30 Days: This can be varied, one Hubber is doing 7 in 7, a genious idea I thought.
2. Write a story in 10 words or less: Challanging and enjoyable.
3. Create a new hub challenge: It benefits the community and tests your creativity.
4. Make a 3,000 Word Hub: This is extremely challenging for me, variations can apply.
5. Make a Hub of the day: How awesome would it be to see your hub on the front page of HubPages
6. Make a Hub that recieves 30 views a day: Varies with individual, Once upon a time I recieved 20.
7. Complete 5 hub challenges in 5 days: Varies with your own passion
8. Write in an area new to you: This is hard for me to explain, but, here is an example: I might write a story, because I haven't wrote one before.
9. Write a Hub that teaches you something: Self explanatory.
10. Comment on a hub daily: It's always nice when you recieve insightful feedback.
I believe these challenges can make your writing experience more enjoyable. I hope everyone takes challenge number 3 as it will better the writing community. Have Fun!
I was able to do the 30/30 even though I didn't post it on the forums....Some of your challenges seem like fun!!!! Hmmmm....I might try the 3,000 word Hub, can it be a short story?
Cool...now I just got to figure out what to write about...lol
I am not sure how long it will take me, but I picked a short horror story ...I have never tried this type of story before so it will definitely be a challenge...lol
I just started, however, I won't be able to work on it too much tonight...I have a capsule labeled About and have the link to this forum topic.
by Audrey Hunt15 months ago
I'd love to know your answer to this question. And I'm not speaking of answers such as, "Finding more time to write." Let me help you out by listing a few of my own challenges. You can select one...
by Mizzery Chick4 months ago
I'm just coming back after a several year hiatus, and one of the most exciting things that started when I was here was the HubChallenge. Originally, it was 30 hubs in 30 days. Now I see it's changed to either updating...
by earnestshub5 years ago
Some time back I tried my hand at creative writing. I tried to use my imagination and write a story based on a real event from my distant past.A friend of mine is a creative writer and I enjoy reading his stuff, and he...
by Jennifer Arnett2 years ago
It has been such a fun exercise to participate in Hubpages author Annart's shorty story challenge. She posted a picture of her own painting and asked everyone to write a story from it. It has been amazing to...
by abidareacode2 years ago
I read about hub challenges. But I didn't get a clear idea. So my doubts are -1. Is it just posting quality hubs every day or will the admin give any topic for a particular day?2. Is there any formalities to enter this...
by LoisRyan139033 years ago
I will be attempting this in July and since this is my first attempt we will see how it goes. Now the question is whether I post my links here as I go.
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.