jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (10 posts)

Hello all, " I UPDATED MY PROFILE"

1. hazelwood4 profile image80
    hazelwood4posted 4 years ago

I just updated my profile <link snipped> with some new information, and I wanted to get some feedback on the additions.  Feel free to leave me some feedback and suggestions on other ways to tweak my profile.

1. wilderness profile image94
      wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Best idea - wait a couple of weeks or so when the whole profile page will change drastically and you will need to do considerable work to make it right.

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/100403

1. Dale Hyde profile image86
        Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Not something I look forward too, myself, however, it is in line with the overall make-over of the HubPage layout.  I think the main thing how it will effect me is all the links I have to my various online places may well become history, but it is not the end of the world...Well I hope not! smile

hazelwood4posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Wow, the streaming Hub window is a really cool feature.

It will be an interesting transition to say the least, lol. smile

Yes, I agree with you.smile  The new layout looks really professional.  I also think the Hubs being listed like they are in the new layout will make it more searchable for visitors to the site.  I have a hard time sometimes with the present layout when searching through the author's content.

It is time consuming just trying to find my own hubs using that method! So the new method surely will be an improvement as you mention.

Yes, for sure!

2. hazelwood4 profile image80

Wow, they have really revamped the profile page, and it looks really sharp!  So what do you all think of the new Hubpages layout changes?  I have seen a pretty steady increase in traffic since the changes, but I have read from others who have lost some traffic.

3. hazelwood4 profile image80

Thank you for sharing the information Wilderness.smile

working