jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Google Adsense Completely stopped 6/13/2012

1. shuck72 profile image82
    shuck72posted 4 years ago

I have been on hubpages for months and adsense was working fine through 6/1312 when my views showing went from 500 a day to 13 a day and then no data. (on google not on hubpages, my views for hubs have been consistant the whole time.)

I assume maybe I got banned or something but I never received an email from them or anything and as far as I can tell you can't email support for adsense.

Any insight would be appreciated.

2. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

Is adsense still showing active at https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/affiliate/ ?

shuck72posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes it is still showing active.

1. paradigmsearch profile image89
        paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Well, if all ok on HP side; then off to recheck and re-reset everything on the adsense side, making sure the account numbers match both here and there.  If that fails, then as relache says... smile

You must have been away for awhile, I would have been freaking out after one day. big_smile

Thanks I verified a phone number i guess I had neglected to do.  Not sure why they decided after three months that was important but it seems to have done the trick.  Seems to be counting views again.  Thanks for your responses.

2. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 4 years ago

Have you checked that your account association between your AdSense and Hubs is still working?  There have been a few instances where people have reported the two becoming disconnected for unknown reasons.  (I had that happen once)

You can also go to the Google forums and post a request for any insight or feedback there.  And you can email them too.

Thanks I will try those options, thanks for the suggestions.

working