jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

SUGGESTION: Title Tuner on Individual Hubs

1. melbel profile image93
    melbelposted 4 years ago

Maybe it would be cool if we could run the title tuner on a per hub basis so we don't have to wait for it to munch on all the data from all the hubs combined.

That way we can quickly just get some title work done on a specific hub versus all of them.

1. JKenny profile image93
      JKennyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

What a great idea, I've tried using it before, but it just takes too long to load. Would be great to see it implemented smile

2. MickiS profile image95
      MickiSposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Melbel, in looking at this more, when you are on your Hub, click Stats, and go to the keyword tab, it shows you the same data on which the Title Tuner operates.

There is a section in there called "Words That Appear in Searches But Are Not In Your Title" (if your Hub has any of these).

Not the fancy UI of the Title Tuner, but the same data nonetheless, if you are trying to tune your title.

Is that sufficient?

2. MickiS profile image95
    MickiSposted 4 years ago

Great suggestion once again, Melbel. Perhaps, putting it on each Hub would get users to use it more often, too. Good for authors and good for HubPages.

I'll see what I can do on this one. Thanks for the suggestion.

3. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago

Hey MickiS,

I'm curious. I was just about to use the Title Tuner and was wondering if this suggestion has been asked or even thought of, as of yet?

My suggestion?

Could the engineers break up the title tuner into the same exact groups we have designed for our hubs, this way when the title tuner lists all our hubs, it will do so under a Group section, designed just like our Groups section?

1. MickiS profile image95
      MickiSposted 4 years ago in reply to this

No one has suggested that specific implementation, Cagsil. Thanks for thinking of it and adding it to this thread. That would also be a good alternative way of implementing it.

The title tuner is one of the tool on my list for this fall to take a closer look at. I will let you and Melbel and everyone know on this thread what, exactly we decide to.

Great suggestion! Thanks.

1. Cagsil profile image59
        Cagsilposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you and  you're welcome. smile

working