jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Can't add links from my other related hubs into my latest new one.

1. Peggy W profile image91
    Peggy Wposted 4 years ago

I just published a hub yesterday and wanted to add related links at the bottom of the hub and every time I try they appear as "Bad Links."  I just tried again with no luck. 

They do work if certain words are highlighted and used within the text capsules, but not as separate links at the bottom of the page.

1. bridalletter profile image86
      bridalletterposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I am having the same problem today. I tried various hubs and linking different hubs. All with the same result, "Bad Links". It appears to be a bug issue still occurring on 7/15/12

2. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

@Peggy W
      Sorry for any problems.

Are you still experiencing the issue?
      Does anyone have an example URL for a Hub that is showing the error?

2. Cristale profile image87
    Cristaleposted 4 years ago

I thought maybe it was because I had linked too many, so I eliminated some links and it still won't work. Even with my new hub, internal and external, it says that the link is bad. Is this a Hub Pages bug? I hope it gets fixed soon. I noticed this last week.

1. Peggy W profile image91
      Peggy Wposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hopefully when they get back to work on Monday they will notice this and address it for us.  I'll just add the links later to my newest hub when it is working again.  At least I now know that others are having the same problem with linking.  Thanks for adding your voices to this forum.

It would be nice if they had a weekend person. Somebody that keeps an eye out and can fix things like this. Monday is not so far away now. It really is a problem and not us.

As soon as it is fixed, I will update mine.

They need an update page for things like this. Just like technical support of a corporation, a "wiki page" that says this is the problem, gives updates and then lets everyone know when it is resolved. It is much harder for people to search around, create multi forums repeating the same issues.

Of course there could be a place already, I may not be aware of it.
        Thank you ladies for sharing the similar problem. Let's hope for some early Monday morning help and resolution.

3. pinappu profile image77
    pinappuposted 4 years ago

What a relief ! The bad link problem is not only for me then?

Nope. Anyone try again today? Not sure if they have fixed the problem yet.

4. Peggy W profile image91
    Peggy Wposted 4 years ago

Today, 7/17/2012 it appears to be working.  I can now add links of similar hubs to the bottom of my page.  The internal text links are still not working unless I do it manually.

working