jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

What is the most attention-seeking hub thread here?

1. grumpiornot profile image88
    grumpiornotposted 4 years ago

Going through this part of the site, there seem to be many questions posed with the sole purpose of attracting as many quick answers as possible.

I have grave doubts whether simply asking for a limited word passage, or a word game with no genuine challenge behind it, constitutes any effort at genuine interaction.

In the spirit of fun, however, and without any intention to offend - which game or thread is the least interesting?

My personal vote is the apparent "say any two words" mindlessness.

1. Denise Handlon profile image90
      Denise Handlonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

try this one: say anything in 'one' word  lol   Or...how about the counting the numbers-either up or down.   sad

1. grumpiornot profile image88
        grumpiornotposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Denise - check my other thread on bucket list smile

2. Lisa HW profile image82
        Lisa HWposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'm not a particular fan of the "say anything" or other word-related threads (they require too much thought  lol ), but I like a good counting thread here or there.  lol   You can always count on them (as they say) to break up a first page with too many religious or Obama threads in a row, and they're a good break from traffic-stewing threads.  There's just something about the absurd simplicity of a good counting thread.....   big_smile

(Hey...   It's about time someone go resurrect that "count-to-200,000" thread again.  There's much work still to be done on that one.   big_smile  )

2. Denise Handlon profile image90
    Denise Handlonposted 4 years ago

smile

3. JBrumett profile image61
    JBrumettposted 4 years ago

You could try making a thread on the complex variations of the rubiks cube vs. domino stacking.  I'm sure that wouldn't get very far.  *shrugs*  I've been wrong before though.

lol   good one!

2. grumpiornot profile image88

Are you prepared to give it a go JBrumett? We undertake to read it if you'll post it.

4. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago

Well since you said attention-seeking hub thread, I would have to go with Recommend Another Hubber's Hub thread. You must enter the thread, go to the end of the thread, then check out the hubs of the person who last posted, read one of their hubs and then recommend it.

If you have no interest in doing so, then so be it. You are not required to post to the thread, but it is the most attention-seeking hub thread on HubPages. smile

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/24079

smile

2. grumpiornot profile image88

Thanks for your comment... agreed!

5. recommend1 profile image71
    recommend1posted 4 years ago

The least mindless was the 'banned' thread where you had to find reason to ban the person above you each time, but they banned me so I gave up on it

working