jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

All hubs were doing great..suddenly 'overly promoted'!

1. profile image0
    nicstarposted 5 years ago

Hi,

My all hubs were decently doing good (they are NOT promotional) since days and all of a sudden, I see all are delisted from hubpages and the instruction I see says -overly promoted...

They are not overly promoted, it's 95% sharing the knowledge and 5% using the links. Why don't editors understand this?

Any fix?

2. 2uesday profile image86
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

You can email the team for clarification as to why. It might help you to check the Learning Center and T.O.S. to see what you need to change.

I have not had this problem so cannot advise you from my own experience. I have seen in the forum posts in the past that this can happen if you have too many links on a page or too many to one place. Another thing you can check is that you do need fifty words for each Amazon product on a page.

The learning center and the FAQs - is a good place to start looking for reasons, the link is under your account/profile link drop down.

1. profile image0
      nicstarposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you 2uesday but... I don't have Amazon, links or anything that violates the rules. I'm experienced content writers with more than 60 hubs written for my clients before!

1. MelissaBarrett profile image60
        MelissaBarrettposted 5 years ago in reply to this

All your hubs point to the same link... hence over-promotional.

http://hubpages.com/help/user_agreement

4. RESTRICTIONS AND PROHIBITIONS ON USE

"In Your use of the Service You must abide by the following restrictions and prohibitions on use. As a Service User or Author, You may Not:

...Engage in behavior that is overly promotional, including excessive linking to any one site or domain."

1. profile image0
          nicstarposted 5 years ago in reply to this

OH MY GOD! Thanks a ton... got it...

1. MelissaBarrett profile image60
            MelissaBarrettposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No problem.

working