jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Is there an issue with video links?

1. Pamela N Red profile image91
    Pamela N Redposted 4 years ago

I had several exclamation points this morning for some of my videos but when I went and checked they seem to be working fine. Just wondering if it's a bug in the system.

1. Judi Bee profile image88
      Judi Beeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I've got the same thing too on one of my hubs - link is absolutely fine when I checked on it.

1. Pamela N Red profile image91
        Pamela N Redposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Judi, I had about five of them this morning. I checked them and they still work for me so I'm thinking this is a glitch in the system.

1. Judi Bee profile image88
          Judi Beeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I've just got the one exclamation mark, but as you say, it looks like a glitch so I am going to leave it alone.

2. Shinkicker profile image89
      Shinkickerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I thought it was maybe due to country of origin and perhaps they weren't accessible in the USA. But I see you folk are from both sides of the Pond. So beats me what the problem is.

3. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Sorry for any problems this is causing.

We currently have a known issue that is making valid links show as bad.
      You can see more info here:
      http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/100246#post2150738

This has been sent to our engineering team to be addressed.

2. profile image0
    Arlene V. Pomaposted 4 years ago

I left a comment on Simey's thread, but I also have two Broken Links using YouTube videos.  One is my creation, and the other is a very brief Dilbert cartoon.  I have found nothing wrong, so I have done nothing with the first one.  The Broken Links symbol has been there for about a month.  I just got the second one this morning.  I like having a clean account, and it's hard to ignore those symbols because I always feel that something absolutely needs to be fixed!

3. profile image0
    Arlene V. Pomaposted 4 years ago

Thank you, Matthew.

working