jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

1. Vatijn profile image76
    Vatijnposted 4 years ago

I'm just wondering. I'm new here and from the Netherlands. I love to write and to improve my english skills. I've already seen that you can make money with adsense. So, I was wondering how many hubs do you have to write to earn money and does Hubpages first have to accept you? How many Hubs do you have to write? Thanks a lot big_smile

1. Barbara Kay profile image84
      Barbara Kayposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You need an Adsense account to earn money and then you can add the Hubpages Ad program. You can choose just to use Adsense. For me, I earn more money with the Hubpages Ad program. It is based on how much traffic you get rather than if people click on ads.

I didn't start earning enough for payout each month until I had 80 hubs. Then the money just started increasing. You can earn enough from just one hub if you write about the right subjects. You just have to figure out what gets good traffic from trial and error.

You need to go to the Hubpages Learning Center if you want to do well. You'll learn a lot about making money there.

2. Vatijn profile image76
    Vatijnposted 4 years ago

Thanks for your help smile

3. WryLilt profile image89
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

Some people write 500 hubs and make barely anything. Others make hundreds off 1 or 2.

It's about content, keywords and quality, NOT quantity.

4. Vatijn profile image76
    Vatijnposted 4 years ago

Thanks. I just wrote 2 hubs. enjoy big_smile