jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Plummeting earnings

1. alexadry profile image92
    alexadryposted 4 years ago

My earnings have been plummeting pretty drastically since July 10th. By drastically I mean like more than 30%! And every day they are lower and lower which is pretty scary to watch. I don't know what causes these drastic surges but I sure don't like them! I remember about 9 months ago things were steady and pretty predictable. Lately things feel like on a roller coaster ride and I would like to know what may be causing these changes. If I were to make a graph, it would look like Mount Everest followed by an underground crater! The odd thing is that since 9 months ago I also have more articles and the quality are surely higher than those of several months and years ago. Is anybody going through this?

2. Sally's Trove profile image99
    Sally's Troveposted 4 years ago

Ever since Panda hit in February of last year, many forum threads have been started dealing with drops in traffic. Here are some:

There are plenty more. You are not alone.

3. Will Apse profile image92
    Will Apseposted 4 years ago

Adsense is a joke these days both here and on my own sites. HP ads and Amazon seem to be steady for me, if not quite the dizzy heights of the past.

1. PaulGoodman67 profile image92
      PaulGoodman67posted 4 years ago in reply to this

My Adsense revenue has drastically dipped this month.  I think the Adsense campaign giving out free advertising a few months back suggested that they are struggling.  A lot of big organizations seem to experiment with alternatives to Adsense nowadays. 

You're lucky that your Amazon is holding up.  Mine is very poor on HP, though doing okay elsewhere.