jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

The new guy in town.

1. MichaelJohnMele profile image50
    MichaelJohnMeleposted 4 years ago

How the poop is everyone feeling this fine day...hopefully life is treating you all well.

I am fairly new to Hubpages, just a few weeks in, and so far I'm really enjoying my stay. I love writing, especially about video games, as I'm sure you can tell from the Hubs I've posted. I have a really off-the-wall sense of humor, which is not for everyone and I'm sure will one day get me thrown into an insane asylum, but for right now I'm enjoying it for what it's worth.

Feel free to check out what I have to offer and let me know what you think...I always appreciate feedback...even if it is ripping me a new one.

Thanks for reading everyone! I hope you have a great day...much e-love to you all.

Michael

2. Denise Handlon profile image88
    Denise Handlonposted 4 years ago

Hello Michael.  Welcome to Hubpages.  Glad that you are enjoying your writing time here.  smile

MichaelJohnMeleposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you very much for the kind words and the warm welcome my friend...I really appreciate it.

3. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago

Welcome to HubPages! And the Forums! smile

If you haven't already, then I suggest you visit the Learning Center, read TOS for both HubPages and Google Adsense, read the forum rules and check out the HubPages FAQ's page.

http://hubpages.com/help/forum_rules

http://hubpages.com/faq/

@Cagsil thank you for the welcome...I appreciate it.

Also, thank you for the links...I will check them out as soon as I get the time.

4. tamron profile image61
    tamronposted 4 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages!  It looks like you're off to a great start with 20 hubs already.  Good Job!

Thank you very much for such a nice and warm welcome.

1. Hendrika profile image71
        Hendrikaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Welcome. You will never get bored here and sometimes you will even entertained.

Thank you very much Hendrika...and I must agree with you, I'm having a blast.

working