jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Hubitat For Humanity!

1. jacharless profile image82
    jacharlessposted 4 years ago

I have read such a wonderful variety of Hubs, from A-Z, about just about everything here. Stuff I normally would not consider nor pursue for any conceivable reason -well, less R&D. But, I had a wonderful thought about how we Hubsters can develop the local community -and many others communities from the enrichment of our digital literature. Hubitat for Humanity, focused on the enriching the local community. It doesn't necessarily have to be just literacy or literary related. And since Hub Meet-ups already exist, it is a perfect springboard to do a little more good, on perhaps an even bigger scale.
    Mighty are the few. But mightier are the many few. And I am sure Team Hub would have our backs.

Insightful quips, Idioms, Snarky comments -even ibid, encouraged.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image81
      Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I love the name...great concept.

2. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago

Interesting thought James.

If it were done, it most likely would be "topic of inspiration". It would probably be more helpful in writing articles and have a wide range of different topics which could be covered under that topic "Hubitat For Humanity".

Not to mention, as you already stated about the Meet Ups could be a nice springboard for expanding on the idea.

However, aside from the "topic of inspiration", I'm not sure that just a few would accomplish a great deal, but could be somewhat effective at giving back to local community or helping in other ways.

3. jacharless profile image82
    jacharlessposted 4 years ago

The added topic for writing here and the articles that could be published before, during and after which ever community inspired events transpire is cool. Gets people involved and inspired even more...