jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

Where is my hub??

1. g-girl11 profile image85
    g-girl11posted 4 years ago

Hi.  Just published my second hub several minutes ago, but don't see it in "latest".  Last time, my hub showed up instantly.  Can someone explain how it works? Thanks!

1. Dale Hyde profile image85
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I see it on your profile page under "latest".  Is this what you are referring to?

g-girl11posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Dale....I was going to "hubs", then "latest".  That's where I saw it last time.  I didn't see it this time, but as long as others can see it,  that's what matters!  I'm learning as I go and appreciate your reply.

You should also see it if you click on HubPages up there in the far upper left. That takes you to a feed that shows your posts as well as those who you follow.  You are welcome, g-girl. Loved that second hub. Have not read the first yet. smile 

Welcome to HubPages!

Thank you so much!  I will do that. Thank you also for the nice comments on my second hub!

You are most welcome. smile

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago

I don't think it's that important. Most people do not search hubpages by latest (I certainly never have), they come here through Google or find out what the people they are following have published.

Thank you U.W.!  I was searching "latest" to see my writing pop up.  That's exciting stuff for a newbie like me.  lol  I appreciate your reply!

1. SmartAndFun profile image91
        SmartAndFunposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I've got to admit I still enjoy seeing my new hubs magically appear, especially on my feed. Welcome to Hubpages! smile

3. g-girl11 profile image85
    g-girl11posted 4 years ago

Thank you!  Good to know I'm not alone! smile

working