jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Registered Hubbers

1. Prince Maak profile image79
    Prince Maakposted 7 years ago

From 400 thousand registered hubbers, I`ve not even seen 200 hubbers online at a time.

2. 0
    shinujohn2008posted 7 years ago

How can we know that stats?

1. bhoge profile image55
      bhogeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

If you scroll down to bottom of the forums there you can find these stats big_smile

3. 0
    shinujohn2008posted 7 years ago

Thanks. I didn't see it for 12 months i have been here.

4. Rik Ravado profile image92
    Rik Ravadoposted 7 years ago

My experience is the majority of people who sign up never produce a hub and those who do only create a few hubs and then stop.  The number of signups who remain active and continue to produce hubs is relatively small.  You can see this from your URL tracker statistics.

5. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

That's my experience too, Rik - and I've been quite surprised by it.  I can understand the internet marketers and get-rich-quick dreamers giving up quickly, when they realise HubPages isn't going to pay them $100 a week.  However most of my sign-ups are people I contacted personally - other writers whom I would have expected to take to HubPages.  Yet very few of them have ever written a thing.  Several of them have written a great profile but never got any further.

I don't remember having any difficulty working out how to write my first Hub, but I wonder if some people find it difficult to navigate around HP.