jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

What's The Best Hub That Introduces HubPages To Newbies?

1. SpotCoolStuff.com profile image81
    SpotCoolStuff.composted 8 years ago

Hi all,

I'm mentioning HubPages in a blog post I'm writing. I want to send people from my post to a hub that clearly introduces HubPages and also explains how money can be made from it. But when I type "hubpages make money" into the above search box I get far more results than I can read through. So, I thought I'd ask here:

What's your favorite hub that explains the HubPages concept to the uninitiated?

Thanks!

~ SCS

2. compu-smart profile image80
    compu-smartposted 8 years ago
  3. darkside profile image81
    darksideposted 8 years ago

I touch a little on How Money Is Made With HubPages in these two hubs: How HubPages Works and How To Hub.

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I second that.  When people ask me about how to Hub, I always direct them to Darkside's Hubs.

4. SpotCoolStuff.com profile image81
    SpotCoolStuff.composted 8 years ago

Thanks for you suggestion, compu-smart. I liked the hub you referenced.

Marissa, I can see why you'd send people to Darkside's hubs for intro info. Because, Darkside, your hub matched what I was looking for better than any other I could find. I'm not sure how much traffic I'll be throwing your way, but I suppose every little bit helps:

http://web.spotcoolstuff.com/make-money/blog-jobs

1. darkside profile image81
      darksideposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Nice! Very nice! Thank you. And that's a fine article you've published there. I can see why Ryan has blogged about your blog post.

1. Sally's Trove profile image99
        Sally's Troveposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Awesome blog post, echoing Ryan's words.  Yours is the kind of networking that makes sense, and money too.  Cheers to you.

5. Lissie profile image87
    Lissieposted 8 years ago

I know a lot people found this hub useful for  using hubpages for mutual benefit! Hubpages for Internet Marketing

6. Ryan Hupfer profile image80
    Ryan Hupferposted 8 years ago

Awesome blog post!

I just blogged about your blog...whoa.

http://blog.hubpages.com/2008/12/spotco … ages-love/

working