jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Duplicate: Not iPod Friendly?

1. AngelArs profile image81
    AngelArsposted 4 years ago

I'm trying to write and publish a new hub on my iPad but when I go to add text it only allows you to add a subtitle, but NO content. Are hubpages not iPad friendly? Right now my computer is down and all I have to use for my hubs is my iPad...

1. Uninvited Writer profile image81
      Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I find that the Perfect Web Browser allows you to edit hubs on an Ipad. I think it costs around $3.99 and you can change the emulation from Safari to Firefox or whatever browser you like.

1. AngelArs profile image81
        AngelArsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Can edit with standard browser built in. Just can't start a new one. Can you double check this with yours?

2. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Sorry to hear about your frustration using the site in iOS.

HubPages was not designed to work with iOS devices (iPod, iPad).

A suggestion to add such functionality is in our "Suggest a new feature" forum.
      http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/100615

2. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago

I don't own an iPhone or iPad, so I don't know if HubPages has been adapted to iPad as of yet. Hopefully, someone else will come along and answer your question. smile

3. AngelArs profile image81

All it let's me do is enter a sub caption, nothing else.

VERY disappointing!

4. AngelArs profile image81

I just noticed that I said it was an iPod. Thats not correct, it's an iPad (newest version). Sorry for any confusion...

5. MickiS profile image94
    MickiSposted 4 years ago

Althought the HubPages site does work with the iPad for reading content, Q&A, forums, etc., the Start a New Hub process does not work with iOS at this time.

There was already a thread about this same subject here: http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/100615 . So, in order to avoid duplicate discussions, I'm going to close this one and future comments can be made in the other thread since it existed first.

Closed to reply

working