This is so cool - Like the commercial says....

1. GA Anderson profile image85
    GA Andersonposted 4 years ago

Ok, pardon my exuberance, but...

This is so cool - Like the new Allstate commercial says, "you can't put it on the internet if it's not true!

The back story...

I wrote an article, in response to a Hubber's question, during the question contest month,  about the so-called Baltic Sea UFO that was in the news in 2010/2011.

I won't place a link, but if you re interested, you can find it. - Baltic Sea UFO, Unidentified Submerged Object, or Hoax [video]

I took a few true facts, a you tube video, and went wide making up the story, (all bogus), and photo-shopping a bunch of fake images. ps. I even included a disclaimer at the end.

Good search page placement, In fact I was searching for stuff to write a follow-up article to link to the one getting all the traffic

And I found this... - an excellent, professional looking video, - using all my fake data, names, and images. Somebody put a lot of effort in the video...

The "So cool" part is that the last 2/3s of the video are all based on my bogus stuff, and most of the text screens were