jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Mail.Yahoo.net has anyone else seen this on their statics of their hub

1. 0
    Vrijdag Pagesposted 4 years ago

I keep seeing Mail.Yahoo.net has viewed my hub, though on every hub I post, and it is getting me paranoid, as I am thinking it is someone trying to duplicate my work? Has anyone else seen this?

1. IzzyM profile image84
      IzzyMposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'm not sure. I know I have seen mail. yahoo. something, seeing my hubs, but that has been the mail preference of a hubber following me who actually bothered to read the hub.

Could it be a follower?

2. Blake Flannery profile image89
      Blake Flanneryposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It is probably someone who got one of those updates from HubPages on the new hubs that were published by people they are following.  They were cool enough to view your hub.

1. 0
        Vrijdag Pagesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I do hope you are right. When I click on it, I either get posted to yahoo or my internet program (Chrome or Firefox) tells me the website cannot be found.

3. Sherry Hewins profile image95
      Sherry Hewinsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I've had 12 views in a month from mail.yahoo.net and I've had 3 from mail.yahoo.com.
      I've never thought much about it.

4. Lipnancy profile image92
      Lipnancyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It was probably me Vripage. I view the hubs of everyone on my follower list every day straight from my yahoo email.

5. brakel2 profile image88
      brakel2posted 4 years ago in reply to this

My neighbor has mail.yahoo.net. It is an internet service provider's email. My neighbor reads some of my articles, and I see it all the time. I  used to have that same provider. It is Southwestern Bell in my area, and they use Yahoo mail provider.

2. Trinity M profile image89
    Trinity Mposted 4 years ago

Yes, I’ve seen it on my hubs too. I never paid any notice, I just assumed it was someone reading my hubs. Not so sure now…

3. JustMike profile image44
    JustMikeposted 4 years ago

I thought it may have come from those little yahoo search boxes at the bottom of everyone's emails now. Have you seen that. I'ts on all of mine anyway.