Not able to add comments

1. mpropp profile image87
    mproppposted 4 years ago

I've seen a couple other threads that say that they can't add comments...that it takes them to the top of the page once they hit the submit comment button. I am having the same issue. I do see an error at the bottom left-hand side of the screen that says:

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; GTB7.3; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
    Timestamp: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 16:11:28 UTC

Line: 10519
    Char: 1
    Code: 0

Do you know if this is something that needs to be fixed thru hubpages or is this my computer?

1. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Sorry to hear about your problems using the site.

It looks like you are using an old version of Internet Explorer (7) in Windows XP.

In general, our site works best with Firefox.

You can download and install Firefox from this site.

If you want to stick with Internet Explorer, I would advise upgrading to version 8 (9 only supports Vista and Windows 7).

Here you can download Internet Explorer for free: … ts/ie/home

If you are still having problems after upgrading to one or more of these browsers, the next thing to try is clearing your browser cache.

Clearing cache instructions:

If upgrading the browsers and clearing the cache still doesn't resolve the problem, then we want to be able to reproduce the error or issues so we can document it and send it to our engineering team to be addressed.