jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Google Adsense question from a new hubber

1. 0
    Teresa Higginsposted 4 years ago

I am signed up for google adsense, do I need to actually do anything else to put ads on my pages?  I have gotten some impressions but I am still a bit confused on it and want to make sure I am maximizing my earning possibilities.  I also have an amazon affiliate account and utilize it and I'm waiting for my ebay account to be approved.  I'm either done or I'm missing something here....

2. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

You need to enter your adsense and amazon member numbers in your Hubpages profile.

1. 0
      Teresa Higginsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Okay, that has been done, I guess that's all there is to the adsense then?  I don't put some code into every hub for google adsense?

1. Haunty profile image85
        Hauntyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You just enter the publisher ID where it belongs and you're done. No need to put any code into Hubs or anywhere else.

1. 0
          Teresa Higginsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you!  Guess I'm good then!

3. tamron profile image60
    tamronposted 4 years ago

Click earnings at the top of your account page.  Go to where it says ad-sense.  Click configure put the full pub ID like mine is CA-PUB-XXXXXXXXX click save.  Look to see if it says active if so your all set.  You will not see data until you start getting impressions and clicks.  On each article.