jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

Spot a HubPages Tweek ~ Win Absolutely Nothing :-)

1. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

So far, I've noticed...

They changed the Q&A stats page.

The "H" on the staff avatars has changed from a green background to a black background.

I wonder what else they've done...

1. prettydarkhorse profile image64
      prettydarkhorseposted 4 years ago in reply to this

you're very observant! smile

2. paradigmsearch profile image89

The flag on our old profiles is now bright hyperlink blue. The flag on the new profiles still is not.

3. MickiS profile image95
    MickiSposted 4 years ago

Ooh. This will be a fun one for me to follow, paradigmsearch. I'll play (promise not to spot anything but can confirm or call out the delusional. :-)

1. paradigmsearch profile image89
      paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Delusionalism is my specialty. I'll try not to keep you too busy... big_smile

1. MickiS profile image95
        MickiSposted 4 years ago in reply to this

LOL! :-D

4. jacharless profile image80
    jacharlessposted 4 years ago

I spy an "a" on several Hubber avatars, "a" for Apprentice program.

5. SmartAndFun profile image91
    SmartAndFunposted 4 years ago

On my hubs, I currently don't have "Similar Hubs" or "Other Hubs of Interest" or whatever they ended up calling them. Is this a glitch, or have they removed them?

Is this good or bad? I still have the two of my own hubs that are taken from our hub groups. I think it's good in G's eyes to have links in my hubs, but on the other hand the competition is gone and I have only my own two links showing.

1. MickiS profile image95
      MickiSposted 4 years ago in reply to this

When I spot checked a few of your Hubs, they were there. It's a section above the comments called "Discover More Hubs."

Is there a Hub, in particular, that you don't see them? If so, report it in the "Report a Technical Problem or Bug forum."

1. SmartAndFun profile image91
        SmartAndFunposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, Micki, it must have been a temporary glitch on my end. At the time I posted, I couldn't see them on mine or anyone's elses hubs. Now I can see them again, so whatever it was has corrected itself. Thanks, though!

6. paradigmsearch profile image89

One of Simone's butterflies moved again...

working