jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Hi, new to Hubpages and Blogging on a whole.

1. nubian344 profile image60
    nubian344posted 7 years ago

I have plenty of information floating around in my head. I'm really in to Fitness and Health and I have a lot of Techy insights since I work in Engineering. But I think the most interesting "stuff" is from my time in the military. I just have to filter out what I can not talk about . Anyone want to be my hubpages sponsor and help me out?

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
      Mark Knowlesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Talk about the stuff you are "can not talk about."

Rather than doing the same old stuff everyone else is doing. Unique, different, interesting and honest will work better than trying to break into "fitness and health." There is an awful lot of that stuff around......

Looking forward to it. big_smile

2. Just_Rodney profile image40
    Just_Rodneyposted 7 years ago

Hi, The easiest thing to do is
    1.go ahead and create a hub,
    2.and publish it,
    3.then wait for comments on your hub
    4.visit other hubbers hub pages on the subjects that you are interested in
    5.post comments on their hubs,
    6.Join their fan clubs
    7.if people become your fan
    7.1,go ahead and become their fan as well
    8.join fan clubs

Finally repeat steps 1 through to 8 until your keyboard needs replacing and your computer becomes obsolete.

Then upgrade and or replace, but enjoy trhe hubbing experience. cool roll big_smile

3. sabrebIade profile image85
    sabrebIadeposted 7 years ago

If you are going for profit (Adsense), tech stuff AND health and fitness are really good topics. Personal trainer type info is really good.
    If you already like these things, then you can write about what you like, feel good about it and make money.

Either way, Just_Rodney's advice is excellent.

4. Nickny79 profile image87
    Nickny79posted 7 years ago

Talk about how to seduce women.  Mark expecially loves that topic.

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

..and so does every woman on the planet.  Writing about strategies on how to get a f*** through lies and deceit is not exactly lovable.

1. Nickny79 profile image87
        Nickny79posted 7 years ago in reply to this

sounding very bitter tonight...there are lies and there is theatre...I advocate the latter.

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
          Mark Knowlesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I can only speak from personal experience, but I have never needed to lie to get laid. I can understand why you would need to though wink

I also understand that this is what you mean when you crave a return to "traditional conservative values." lol

Troll, troll, troll......

1. SweetiePie profile image84
            SweetiePieposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I had been wondering what that meant big_smile.  No just kidding, but very humorous.

5. Sexy Health profile image60
    Sexy Healthposted 7 years ago

I am new to hubpages, but so far very excited about it! I have much knowledge in the fitness and health industry and can't wait to share and also learn from others. Many of you are into it, so I thought you might want to check out my first HUB and tell me what you think.

working