jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Adsense publisher ID

1. imkitty1129 profile image60
    imkitty1129posted 4 years ago

Still unsure about how to obtain a google publisher ID.  Can anyone please explain a clear step by step process towards getting one.  I would really appreciate any help I can get.  Thank you...

1. galleryofgrace profile image82
      galleryofgraceposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You must write several hubs before you can get a google adsense publisher id.There may also be a waiting period after that since you are not in the US.

2. imkitty1129 profile image60
    imkitty1129posted 4 years ago

Hello galleryofgrace, thank you heaps for posting an answer to my query.  Can I ask you another question? Does it matter if I write about my personal experiences such as, travels and health.  I would greatly appreciate your reply...

1. wilderness profile image97
      wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hubs of an overly personal nature are discouraged by HP (read the learning center to find out more).  Hubs that would be of interest only to your friends or family is too personal - hubs are expected to be magazine style articles of interest to a large number of readers.

Writing about a place you have been to, from the perspective of a traveler, is great - the best way to discuss a particular location.  A hub about your travel from a diary type series of entries is too personal and of little value to anyone else. 

Hubs are not blogs - save the personal stuff for blogs.

3. jacharless profile image81
    jacharlessposted 4 years ago

To obtain Publisher ID from Google Ad Sense program, you should have several organic articles, any topical preference is acceptable, less adult material. There is waiting period for approval. Should Google AdSense accept your application, you may also qualify for HubPages DoubleClick Partner revenue share program.
    The Ad Sense application approval can take anywhere from one to ten business days. Once you receive approval, you need only enter the pub-id # into your Hub Pages account to activate revenue sharing options. Also note, you will additionally need a valid PayPal account for remuneration distribution.
    Be sure to read the HubPages Terms Of Service and Revenue Guidelines thoroughly, to avoid issues down the road.

Good Luck and Happy Hubbing.

1. imkitty1129 profile image60
      imkitty1129posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi James,

Thanks a million!  your reply has helped me to learn more about google adsense.  I am a novice to Hubpages and every piece of advice is very valuable.