jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Hubs not showing up under specified 'Topic'

1. Mr-Mediocre profile image93
    Mr-Mediocreposted 4 years ago

Hello everyone. I've recently published three hubs and selected "Technology" for their category. However, they never show up in the 'lastest' listings. I mean, I know not many people care about electromagnetic compatibility and compliance but still, I'd like to at least make it on the directory. Is there a certain hubscore required for this to take effect? Is my account malfunctioning? Thoughts?

Mr-Mediocreposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Sorry, I meant 'latest' not 'lastest.' My three year old must be rubbing off on me.

2. paradigmsearch profile image85
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

Believe it or not, a whole bunch of other hubs were published after yours, pushing yours down the list. My best guess.

http://hubpages.com/topics/technology/5338/latest

Mr-Mediocreposted 4 years ago in reply to this

But after I posted my last hub, I neurotically checked for an hour or so and it never posted it in the list . . . but it did post hubs published after my own.

1. paradigmsearch profile image85
        paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I checked back something like 48 hours. You are right. It's not there. I think you have just brought to light why my own last few hubs have done so poorly.

I've also begun to suspect that my last few hubs never showed up on anybody's feed.

I am now officially depressed...

working