jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Question of Hubpage duplication

1. Success For You profile image60
    Success For Youposted 5 years ago

Why does my Hub post sit for 3-4 days before a final decision is made for publishing, after revisions are made?

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Welcome to HubPages! smile

A final decision is made for publishing after revisions are made?

The final decision about a hub being posted is ultimately HubPages and if you're getting a duplicate warning, then it means that you have too many duplicated material within your hub. Therefore, it isn't to be published.

If you posted a hub and then it was pulled down by HubPages staff because of duplicate and you made revisions to the hub, after it was unpublished, then it needs to be reviewed by a moderator to ensure it's okay for publication.

3. Success For You profile image60
    Success For Youposted 5 years ago

Thanks for quick response...I'll be more patient for the review. I'm new and needed a feel for how long it takes to get a post published.

4. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Did you get your hub unpublished? If so, then you will have to wait.

If not, then you don't have to wait and should be able to publish the hub by clicking on Publish.

While you're waiting, I would suggest you visit the Learning Center. It might be helpful.

Secondly, you should read the FAQ's page, TOS(HubPages and Google Adsense terms of service) and possibly search for some hubs that can help you.

working