jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Unable to publish my hub - newbie

1. reksesh profile image59
    rekseshposted 4 years ago

I am unable to publish my hub despite entering the phone number. I keep getting a reminder for the confirmation code, but haven't received a text message even after providing two different mobile numbers, several times.
    I find that some users have managed to get the problem sorted out while others haven't. If a HubPage staffer can help me find a solution, I'd be grateful.
    I curious to know if it's a region specific problem, since some of the users seem to based in India.
    I have emailed regarding this, but haven't received a response.

1. mrnasir profile image60
      mrnasirposted 4 years ago in reply to this

This happens but it isn't a big problem,if you're not getting text message then request for a call.Even then if it doesn't work then you need to write to team@hubpages.com and explain the problem.

rekseshposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the advice. I'll hang around and see what happens in the next couple of days. Enjoy your week ahead  smile

2. Helena Ricketts profile image95
      Helena Rickettsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It's also Sunday so they may not be responding to emails today since it's the weekend.  I wouldn't expect a reply until tomorrow (Monday).

rekseshposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You may have a point there. Thanks for responding. Have a great week ahead. smile

working