jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Help please!

1. Rebecca2904 profile image81
    Rebecca2904posted 4 years ago

Hi! I'm fairly new to Hubpages, I've been here for around three weeks now, and I was wondering if anyone could offer any advice on what I could do to improve my hubs. So far I've published 13 hubs and now I'm taking part in the 30 Hubs in 30 Days challenge.
    I posted this Hub a few days ago and it's been performing really rather worse than I thought it would, so any advice on how to improve it would be greatly appreciated! If you'd also like to take a quick look at any of my other hubs, any help on those would be appreciated too!

2. tamron profile image59
    tamronposted 4 years ago

Great article however,I do have a few suggestions.  Look in first paragraph you forgot to Capitalize a sentence.  Your article is hard to read.  You should space out short paragraphs to make it easier to read.

Tag your article with all 5 names and country and language.  Such as British and England  Where you described each famous man make sure you mention their names in the first sentence and the last sentence for each description for each famous man.

This will help people find your article.  Make sure you have chosen the right category that is important.

Also tag your article famous men,famous men in England and any other relevant tags that you think people will type in search.  Make sure your tags are in your article or else Google will penalize you.

1. Rebecca2904 profile image81
      Rebecca2904posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for your help and for taking the time to have a look! It's greatly appreciated! I'll definitely have to take the time to take care of all of this. Thanks again smile

3. WD Curry 111 profile image61
    WD Curry 111posted 4 years ago

You are getting good advice. Remember. a hub could sit for awhile before it scores. I have had some I was ready to take down take off.