jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

How do you destress at the end of the work week?

1. profile image0
    JustCraftyposted 4 years ago

I destress at the end of the work week by taking off the weekend and writing hubs, putting item in my online site on Artfire, sitting around till noon in my pajamas and eating what I want when i want to.

1. Denise Handlon profile image90
      Denise Handlonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Gee, lucky you!  lol  Can't seem to find that 'luxury'.

2. WriteAngled profile image91
      WriteAngledposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Actually, that sounds like a typical work day for me if you substitute translation for writing hubs/putting stuff up online smile

I don't differentiate between work days and weekends. Sometimes I work right through 7 days a week, 18 hours a day. Other times I do other things (playing music, going places) regardless of what day of the week it is.

The only downside is that I cannot find time to write more stuff for the Web, because the return I am getting is not good enough to justify dedicating a lot time to it.

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 4 years ago

...guess i'm lucky...i don't find work stressful

1. Denise Handlon profile image90
      Denise Handlonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

yea-you are lucky...trade you places lol

3. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

Fire up the BBQ and look for the cat.

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 4 years ago in reply to this

lol!

4. Lyn Diano profile image60
    Lyn Dianoposted 4 years ago

I'm dreaming for the day to come that I can de-stress during weekends, but seems like work is so demanding and I can't leave it even for 6 hours! I'm already attached. XD

5. KevinTimothy profile image88
    KevinTimothyposted 4 years ago

I raid my local Redbox and the family has chips 'n cheese for Friday night dinner.

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 4 years ago in reply to this

we call 'chips 'n cheese'....poutine, in Canada...not sure if it's the same thing...but sure sounds like comfort food....cheers!

6. Denise Handlon profile image90
    Denise Handlonposted 4 years ago

I'm still trying to figure this one out...work is stressful so I look forward to home...oops, home is just like work, so now I want to go back to work b/c at least I can get paid for that stress in my life!  sad

What's my mantra again?  Oh, yeah, "there is a light at the end of the tunnel"  (gee, hope it's not a train)  lol

7. Denise Handlon profile image90
    Denise Handlonposted 4 years ago

watch comedies

working