jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Flagging Answers and Comments on Questions

1. 0
    SirDentposted 4 years ago

I just came from the question about gun bans and saw an answer written about women's dresses.   Makes no sense to me at all, but there is no way to flag it that I could find. 

http://mazzybolero.hubpages.com/questio … swer551299 is where the question was asked.

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 4 years ago in reply to this

lol too bad...guess that's why it's called 'spam'....your post gave me a laugh anyway SD!

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You can flag the profile if he/she is a spammer

1. 0
        SirDentposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes and I thought about that. 

Now I wonder why this thread was moved to the need help forum.

2. paradigmsearch profile image91
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

If enough of us vote it down, it will disappear.

1. 0
      SirDentposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes we can do that and I did vote it down, but the option is always there to show those answer that received negative feedback.

Glad you got a laugh out of it.  I thought it to be funny myself.

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 4 years ago

The question asker has the power to delete unrelated comments, but if you have an irresponsible person who just asks questions and then never pays any attention to what happens down the road, that sort of material will just linger.

1. ngureco profile image87
      ngurecoposted 4 years ago in reply to this

That's right. It’s just like comments in your hubs. The one asking the question actually own it and its his/her responsibility to moderate the answers and comments to that particular question. If you don't, you may one day find yourself hosting text that is not acceptable for Adsense.

4. carol7777 profile image85
    carol7777posted 4 years ago

So far people have been kind with comments or I guess choose not to write them if they don't like the hub. It is a priviledge to be able to make comments, at least I think so.