jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

what are the most popular subjects to write about on hub pages?

1. jamesdurk94 profile image75
    jamesdurk94posted 5 years ago

i have been writing about a couple of different things but am interested in what are the most popular subjects to write about?

2. relache profile image85
    relacheposted 5 years ago

Most popular can often mean lots of competition which makes it harder to stand out and get readers.

I prefer to write about things that aren't over-represented and which I truly enjoy.  I think it makes for a more successful Hub.

3. jamesdurk94 profile image75
    jamesdurk94posted 5 years ago

yeah i have been writing about my interests and i enjoy it. Thanks for the comment smile

4. Helena Ricketts profile image96
    Helena Rickettsposted 5 years ago

Reading up at the Learning Center will help you out with that.  HubPages has a LOT of information there.  It's not just "popular" subjects per say that earn money on here.  Jumping on a bandwagon subject is hard to be successful at if it's been saturated.  It's writing about subjects that you know in evergreen fashion and a search engine friendly manner that will rank in Google, Yahoo and Bing for the popular keywords on that subject.  You want organic search engine traffic, not just friends, family and traffic from within HubPages.

Here's a link to the Learning Center: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents   

Hope that helps!  smile

working