Challenging myself write 100 hubs in 30 days!

1. ashpconnections profile image61
    ashpconnectionsposted 4 years ago

I'm challenging myself to writing 100 hubs between now and the end of August, but my goal is to have published 100 in 1 month after publishing my first. I'm going to be writing on anything I know, that goes from animals to travel, photography, body building and a lot more! I'd love your opinions on this and also I would love to hear what you would like me to write about? Maybe challenge me to a topic I am completely ignorant about? It could get fun!

1. drspaniel profile image86
      drspanielposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hey, whilst I think that it would be great for you to go for this challenge, I would recommend a very simple piece of advice to you... Write an article! You haven't written a single article in the 5 days you've had this post up, and you are already 16 articles behind meeting your target. I'm not doing this to attack you in anyway, but rather to inform you that you won't reac 100 before reaching 1.

Good luck,

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

You haven't written a single hub - it usually takes about 50 hubs to start to see what works and doing 3+ per day is a recipe for disaster even for seasoned hubbrs. Maybe try a 30/30 and use the extreme makeover forum for tips.