jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

You really can earn from Amazon on HP! :)

1. wrenfrost56 profile image83
    wrenfrost56posted 4 years ago

I have had little luck making much money with Amazon on HP, however I kept some ads from them up and actually made over $10 this month. (Which for me is unheard of!) Was wondering if anyone else has had any similar good news and wants to celebrate with me?

2. Ms Dee profile image87
    Ms Deeposted 4 years ago

Hey, congratulations, wrenfrost56! That truly is super. It seems I have more books ordered via my hubs this month, thus far. Over $6 in earnings from Amazon so far this month. Seems it is a good month smile. Hooray!

wrenfrost56posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thats awsome ms Dee, many congrats and I hope there is more to come. smile

3. MyWebs profile image85
    MyWebsposted 4 years ago

Congrats wrenfrost56 on your sale. smile

Recently I reviewed some rechargeable portable speakers that I purchased and really love. Last month I made a sale for these speakers and made about $5 for one sale which is great for me when it comes to Amazon. I'd love to make many, many more of these sales.

wrenfrost56posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Great work, well done lets hope more of them sell $5 is actually a pretty good rate and they all add up. smile

4. Outbound Dan profile image95
    Outbound Danposted 4 years ago

Great job wrenfest56! Though my Amazon sales started slowly at just a $1 or two per month, I now easily average around $25.00 per month.  This month however, I will earn over $50.00 just through Amazon links.

working