jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

How do I upload a picture to my Hub?

1. lionswhelp profile image82
    lionswhelpposted 7 years ago

How do I upload a picture to my hub. i'm new at this stuff. What will I need to do/

the lionswhelp

1. jyuva profile image38
      jyuvaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

When you are in edit mode there is photo capsule add that capsule to the hub and up load picture hope this helps big_smile

1. Yla Pamfilo profile image65
        Yla Pamfiloposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I did that too..in the photo capsule, but, how long would it take? 20 mins is too much for a picture right?

2. lionswhelp profile image82
    lionswhelpposted 7 years ago

How do I get a picture to my Hub to put it in the Hub photo Capsule. I have a couple of good ones in my screen saver photos of animals that I would like to use. I tried to send them to my e-mail address first but I have not been successful.

1. premsingh profile image61
      premsinghposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Capture the photo from screen saver using MWsnap3 (a freeware) available for download on the net. Save the captured image at your desktop. Click the edit button of photo capsule. Then click My Computer and find the file saved on desktop and upload it.

3. mhei profile image79
    mheiposted 7 years ago

If you will get the pictures straight from the net, add a photo capsule, then click on browse, then inset the url. I suggest you upload it to your pc so you can just browse your pc when you upload the pictures to your hub. hope that helps ! smile

4. charlemont profile image82
    charlemontposted 7 years ago

Here's a screenshot of the photo capsule you need:

5. falgoon profile image61
    falgoonposted 7 years ago

Dear all, I was also faced the same problem to upload pictures. But today I find a nice hub by xtraTiny and it has all the things very clear. Thanks xtraTiny for that hub. The page link is given below:

Moreover, if you don't satisfy then there is one video. Check the link below for the live:

How to upload pictures in hubpages

Thanks guys. I think anyone can get the answers regarding adding pictures in hubpages.

Bye bye smile  smile

6. rancidTaste profile image58
    rancidTasteposted 7 years ago

Actually, it depends on picture size and high speed network connectivity. If you are trying to upload a large image and your internet connectivity is very slow, then obviously you faced this type of situation.